Saturday, December 31, 2011

And so another year is upon us...

I hate New Years. I feel that if you wanna go out and party like its 1999.......you can do that whenever you want!! I feel if you need to start with a new outlook on life or plan for life......why not start it on any given Sunday? It just gives people an excuse to delay and procrastinate.

So what did I do on New Years Eve? Well, my Baba had a bunch of her lady friends over for a New Years Party. (my Baba is 86 and she is my inspiration in life) Her and her friends LOVE my coconut shrimp.......so I made a bunch for them and dropped it off. Then my mom and I went out to a nice restaurant for dinner and now I am at home planning out my 11 days that I have left before I leave on my trip. There is so much to do but I think if I balance it out over the days I have left I will get everything I need to get done...done! And I won't forget anything......hopefully.... :)

Now I'm sitting with a cup of tea (and a glass of wine......to balance out the tea), and I'm getting all my checklists in order......its gonna be a very productive 11 days for me!

So Happy New Year! May you do everything you want to do.....whenever you want to do it!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! I'm SO glad you're going to be back blogging. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete