Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How Exciting!

I've been given an amazing opportunity!!  Starting on May 1st, I will be the desk manager at Moksha Yoga Tuxedo (on Waverly in Winnipeg).  I am so honored that they chose me for the job and I look forward to spending 35 hours a week at that wonderful studio!  I also look forward to teaching more and being there will make me more accessible and available for shifts!  YAY!

Another exciting moment was an idea I came up with when working wing night on Monday with my brother.  I was exclaiming that if any more patrons come in for wings, we will be completely eaten out!  Of course, my mind went in the gutter the minute I said that and it inspired an idea that we will be implementing this summer.

We will be having our FIRST annual "eat out The Pi" night.  Our bar (The Pioneer) will be selling 120 tickets to some VERY lucky (and better be very hungry) men and women for one night of sheer gluttony!  It will be a man vs buffet format, we will make a WHOLE lotta food and it will be up to these ticket holders to eat all of it!  If/when the buffet is completely done they will be given a piece of pie to celebrate having conquered the vast amount of food we prepared and they will receive their own "I ate out The Pi" t-shirt.

I think that's a pretty novel idea!  So excited to get it going.

My girls season came to an end on Sunday, we were in the finals and we lost the series 2-1 with both of our losses being by only one point!  Those are always hard losses to swallow cause its one of those games that could have gone either way.  All n all a GREAT season for them and they will ONLY get BETTER!!

Now to focus on Nationals, I have a squad going to junior nationals in Regina and a squad going to US Nationals in Minneapolis!  That will be such a crazy experience!!  Can't wait!

Sooooo, after having a staph infection, a bad cold, burning my feet with deep frier oil things are finally looking up!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that my mind wasn't the only one in the gutter too!

    I'd jump all over the opportunity to eat, but alas, it's too far away...

    Congrats with the new job! Hope your feet are healing well!

    ReplyDelete