Friday, July 17, 2015

Barre/Spin Safari!

I'm going to Toronto next weekend with my boyfriend to see his parents again (his hometown is Toronto) and while I'm extremely excited to connect with his parents again, I'm also VERY excited to try out some cool classes that I found at a couple local studios.

I teach a lot of barre classes so I'm always interested in what other barre studios/teachers/classes are like. I am planning on taking 5 classes at Barre Works next week: Open Barre, BAAAre, Mixed Level, Spin and Abs, and Stretch and Roll.  I'll keep updating this post as I take those classes :)

Jess and I will also be taking some Spin Classes.  I found a cool spin/yoga class, a spin/core, and a regular spin class to try.  Jess really likes biking so we are going to see if this is his cup of tea or not. :)

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment