Saturday, July 4, 2015

Dreams

I made a promise to myself to set out a little time each week so that I can take the time to write out and share either a thought, an idea, a playlist or even a recipe or a quote. I dunno whatever comes to my mind at that time I suppose.  Life gets really busy sometimes especially for me and I always feel that my mind is racing a thousand miles a minute so that I can do everything I set out to do. 

Stopping to write is that little bit of time I take for myself...maybe someone will read my blog and my posts? Maybe not?  My intention is not to get a million views resulting in people wanting to advertise on my blog or send me items to promote, not my intention to become famous in anyway in the bloggosphere and go on tours and visits to all my bloggy fans.  That's not my dream.

My dream is to one day have a space where I have the freedom to create an environment of healing, of health and of peace. I teach yoga, and I try to give create this environment in every class that I teach but there is so much I cannot do if its someone else's dream space as the class itself is just one component to the overall experience.  Never wanting to step on someone else's dream, I'm aware that their vision, their wavelength may not be the same as mine, and that not only inspires me but it also drives me to want to be the change and the difference that I cannot be when I teach in a space that is the dream of someone else.

I dream of awesome events, of a community.  I dream of helping others achieve goals of health both in the physical body and in their emotional mind.  I dream of having an environment with minimal drama and clear communication, a place where other yoga teachers can sit with me to collaborate instead of just being told whats what.  A place where teachers feel appreciated and that they are contributing to a wonderful dream instead of putting in their required time and then just hustling off.  A place where learning and continuing to learn how to give the gift of yoga to students is supported and encouraged. A place where 'that's not my job' is never mentioned cause nothing there actually feels like work.

That's my dream and with only moments of free time to focus on it in between many other life obligations, I hope the small moments eventually add up and my dream becomes a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment