Wednesday, January 11, 2012

And so my journey begins....

I am sitting in our Winnipeg airport waiting for our flight which leaves in half an hour and I thought I would share a close call I had. I had gone to staples to photocopy my ID and then went to the airport. (my mom dropped me off) As soon as I walked in I noticed that the zipper had completely broke on one of my bags....aah! But ok, I will just buy a new one. So I found a new one, went to pay aaaand.....crap! No credit card!! I left it in the photocopier!! So I quickly called my mom and she made her way over to Staples...in the meantime the nice lady at the store let me pack everything into the new bag that I was hoping to buy. Mom came with the card (luckily it was still there), I bought my bag (already packed) and away I went. Moral of my little tale? - everything happens for a reason...if my bag had not broke I would have not noticed my card missing until it was too late!! - give your ample time at the airport to that you can recoup from mental mistakes. :-) And away I go!

1 comment: