Saturday, January 14, 2012

First Day

So, I haven't idea why...but I have been a little on the emotional side today. I am not someone who will break down and cry so when my voice started to crack when I was speaking I was a little startled and I laughed at myself a little....like, wtf Heather?!? Today I felt scared, sad, insecure and unsure...hopefully I can come to terms with what makes me feel that way.
My iPad makes for bad blog formatting so I apologize if this is in one giant paragraph like last post...I will see if I can format in some HTML.
It was our first asana today, taught by Ted and it was a great class!! It's almost surreal to be looking out at the ocean and while being instructed by the creator of Moksha...it was an amazing class for me and my body needed it after 35 hours of being uprooted in travel.
The food at Piracanga has been amazing!! I don't even miss meat or dairy with food this fresh and fantastic! Thought maybe I'd lose weight due to starvation...but now I'm not so sure! Lmao!
I think I am gonna call it a night soon, retire to my lovely room...6am comes early!

1 comment:

  1. Just got myself an iPad this weekend! BTW--formatting looks fine.

    Don't know if you got the word, but Ravens beat the Texans, 20-13, and NY Giants beat the Packers, 37-20. Gosh, the Pack looked really, really bad...

    Learn lot while you're down there!

    ReplyDelete